Return and Warranty Policy
In case the goods purchased from our store are not suitable to you for some reason, You have the right to exchange or return your ordered goods within 14 days.
The return is free of charge if using the shipping methods mentioned. If using other shipping methods, the Seller is not obliged to cover return costs to the Client.
- The product should be unused, not damaged and in the original package.
- The jewelry must be returned with the label and seal.
- The item must be complete (containing the package and all items included in the package)
Products must be returned using the same shipping method as for delivery:
- The products received from the Omniva parcel terminal can be returned via the same parcel terminal by using the return code sent in the text message (notifying the arrival of the parcel).
- The products received from the Itella SmartPost parcel terminal can be returned via the same parcel terminal by using the same door code used to receive the parcel. If the parcel arrives at a white parcel locker or parcel point, the client must execute the return based on the parcel’s barcode in the my.smartpost.ee self-service by selecting a preferred parcel locker (blue or white). The returned products will arrive at the shop in 3–7 days.
- In case of return via DPD Pickup or courier, please contact us via email email@example.com.
- Make sure to package the returned products so that they could not be opened without damaging the packaging. Remove the old address label.
The seller is responsible to transfer Item(s) and the shipping costs which the client has paid within 10 days, after receiving item(s) back. The client is obliged to return the item(s) within 14 days after the seller has received the refund application. If the item(s) are not returned within the mentioned time, the refund date will be postponed until the seller has received the item.
In case of any questions please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.